Friday, August 6, 2010

Hectic/Crazy/Tasty

I am so sorry for such a long absence. Really I am.

My life's been crazy lately. I don't think I've stopped moving since my birthday! I've had cousins to visit, weddings and benefits to attend... Mom has the pictures from my birthday weekend and I haven't even seen her but once since then. That was on the way to a wedding shower last weekend.

I have been cooking and baking, though. Posts are written out, awaiting pictures AND an internet connection for that matter. Kyle got his drive on on Wednesday and moved in.

Score!

We walked down to the froyo place down the street for dinner last night! I was so distracted I forgot about taking pictures until we were both almost finished.. oops!




My creation of pomegranate/green tea swirl froyo with peanut butter froyo on top and all topped with cookie dough, chocolate chips, walnuts and a dash of blueberries!


Kyle's creation of chocolate/vanilla swirl froyo with what looks like gummy bears, sour gum drops, and maybe granola? ..I didn't actually pay too much attention to what he picked out. I was waaaaaay too excited about the toppings bar... >_>

In other news, Kyle is having AT&T turn on the internet connection in the apartment on Monday! Woot! More posting time!

More to follow next week! After the family reunion on Sunday... I think despite having never trained for one, I really am running a whirlwind life marathon...

No comments:

Post a Comment