Monday, March 29, 2010

Traitor!

That's me.. the traitor.. I've started eating wheat again. After careful consideration (and slight consumption of glutenous products at family functions) I realized that it was not wheat that was paining my poor tummy. Oh bread, how I've missed thee! And Cheerios - your wonderful graininess! Though now I know if there is ever a need to cut something out of my diet, I am perfectly capable. I also know that there is such a thing as delicious Gluten-Free foods - I've made them! I have a soft spot for rice flours, millet flour, quinoa.. my grain family has just gotten that much bigger! I'll still be cooking free of gluten as well as normal "wheat eater" recipes, though I have so many baked goods in the house I need to take a bit of a break. But someday soon.. there will be more..

No comments:

Post a Comment